Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of your order:
After submitting your online order an automatic email will be sent confirming the receipt of your order.
Your order will not be accepted or processed untilA. You have received a 2nd email order confirmation from one of sales staff who will check and confirm
B.You have instructed us to proceed in line with final order confirmation.
C. Your payment is received in full
We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Prices for all products are as displayed on the website and are subject to a discounts based on the quantity or value of your order, no discount is offered below the minimum spend displayed on our website. Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom rated VAT where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges will apply and are displayed during the order process.
We try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled.
We reserve the right to change our prices.
Our minimum order value is £30, but we will supply this order value for extras to a previous order placed with ourselves
All orders are subject to availability, we will notify you if the products you ordered are not available and offer you a suitable alternative.
We aim to deliver orders within 7 working days from receiving your payment (U.K. mainland only). Longer delivery time apply to Scottish Highlands, offshore and non U.K. countries.
If you require a specific delivery date for a presentation or event we require a separate email instruction to our sales office and we will make every effort to meet your required delivery date.
Any customers who request delivery outside our standard 7 day delivery time are liable to any extra costs for replacements or damages sent using premium rate delivery services such as Before Noon or Saturday Morning deliveries
We cannot be held responsible for any late deliveries caused by our couriers or 3rd party delivery agents.
Delivery costs quoted are for delivery to one U.K. address and do not apply to Scottish Highlands, offshore and non U.K. countries which are subject to a surcharge.
Deliveries will be quoted on our website on submission of your order.
5. Returns.We regret that due to the personalisation of our products we are unable to refund or exchange any goods or services supplied that were ordered as seen on our website.
6. No Variation Representation.Nothing said by our sales personnel shall amount to a variation of these Terms and Conditions or a representation about the nature or quality of our products.
7. PaymentPlease note we do not take any payment until we have received your order/enquiry and our sales staff have checked the details of your enquiry. We will confirm all costs and details of your order before we take payment. This can be made by card payment by telephone with our accounts department or via our website payment gateway.
8. Product CustomisationPlease note we do not take any responsibility for any engraving errors input by customers using our website. Logo artwork may be subject to a setup charge. We reserve the right to alter engraving layouts specified to best fit any individual product supplied from our website. We cannot be held responsible for replacing any product or engraving for any errors placed with vague instructions by telephone or email from customers. Our order processing system runs off the customers input to our websites any engraving errors words spelling or numbers are input by our customers and can be held for errors.
9. Product Guarantee
We guarantee to exchange any goods damaged in transit providing that you have signed for damaged caused to packaging during transit. We regret we cannot exchange any goods for any reason other than damage.
We are also not able to guarantee slight blemishes or marks caused in production on budget products such as plastic, medals etc. However we will replace any major damage or blemish that is deemed to make any of our awards unpresentable.
We regret we are not able to refund any products that are engraved or ordered personalised in any form, or for any products that are not returned for our inspection within 7 working days.
No refund or exchange of product will be given until goods have been returned and inspected by ourselves. If the product is found to be satisfactory and to industry standards we are not responsible for any costs involved in returning this product to yourselves.
For full details of how to return please call us on 02920 814824.
For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service for returns. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We reserve the right to request emailed photographic evidence of any damages to proceed with any claim.
Although every effort has been made to give a true representation of all products on our website, we regret that we are unable to replace or refund any goods which do not reach customer’s expectations or interpretations when viewed and purchased from our website.
10. Public Sector & SchoolsPublic Sector organisations are able to pay on invoice only when an official Purchase Order has been raised and forwarded to Direct Source (UK) Ltd or by fax (029) 20811789.
11. Own Logo special centres
We are unable to supply below our minimum quantity of 100 pieces for any special design inserts for medals, trophies or any other award shown our website.
To match any previous orders for special centres or inserts we require written instruction or a picture by email (jpg. tif. eps etc.) as an order confirmation of the logo required. We cannot be held responsible for any special centres supplied in error as there are many duplications and variations of the design of a club or organisational emblem or logo.
We reserve the right to charge a setup cost of a minimum of £25 to any orders requiring inserts below our minimum quantity.
13. Description and Sizes of GoodsAll sizes, descriptions and specifications for goods displayed on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods and are not subject to a guarantee of accuracy. A detailed specification for all items displayed on our website can be obtained from Direct Source UK Ltd on request.
14. Online SubmissionPrices listed apply to orders submitted online only. Any orders placed via email or ordered within our showroom will be subject to administration surcharge. All personalised inserts/centres and logos are subject to minimum order quantities and will incur surcharges below the shown minimum quantities.
15. Use of Special Instructions Relating to Your OrderWe cannot be held liable for any requests for variations to our products or any customisation instructions that are input into the special instructions tab within the shopping cart of our website. This includes any engraving instructions, instructions for the use of any inserts/centres, alterations to any sizes, colours or specifications relating to any products advertised on our websites. Please input all engraving details in the appropriate tabs/fields shown within our product pages.
Due to the online nature of our business we will not reimburse or incur any additional costs to rectify any product instructions that omitted from the appropriate fields specific to our product pages provided. If you do have any enquiries in relation to specific bespoke requirements, customisations or product instructions please get in touch by emailing or calling us so that we can discuss how to meet your requirements appropriately.
16. Delivery Options and CostDelivery costs are calculated during the checkout process and not in the shopping cart (basket). Additionally, our website will not calculate online any premium rate timed services such as weekend, before twelve a.m., or U.K. offshore deliveries.
Therefore, if required please select your required premium rate delivery service option during the checkout process. Though our site will not calculate any premium rate delivery costs during the checkout phase, we will forward an order confirmation by email with the cost of your premium delivery service included.
We stress that as our system will not automatically quote premium delivery costs online, any U.K. standard delivery customers that incorrectly select from the zero costed premium delivery tabs, will be charged at our standard U.K. delivery rates on receipt of your order/enquiry. This will be confirmed by email by one of our staff who will inform you of your mistake along with any delivery charges that are due for payment before your order can be processed
Direct Source Trophies is a Trading Name of Direct Source (U.K.) Ltd.
We reserve the right to alter any prices prior to issuing quotations.